There are many OpenDPI based implementations and their versions. There are many ndpi-netfilter implementations and versions too. But I found only one that works pretty well on Orange PI. I’ve tested it on Orange PI Plus...
- Running QEMU VM with the latest kernel inside 2.6 OpenVZ container.
- Fault tolerant PostgreSQL cluster with automatic failover using Repmgr and Barman. Part 1. Introduction.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4. How to increase incoming call voice level.
- ORADeveloper. IDE for Oracle Databases on Android.
- nDPI as iptables module(ndpi-netfilter) on Orange PI.